If you haven’t yet heard of hammam, you are bound to soon. This treatment makes itself known around the world for being a relaxing and cleansing Moroccan ritual that is centuries old.
Hammam differs slightly from the traditional thermal spa. While both are profoundly relaxing and good for the skin, rather than using thermal waters, hammam treatments use hot steam to encourage a deep and invigorating cleanse.
Hammam treatments also use vitamin-E rich, olive-based soap known for its skin-nourishing and exfoliating properties. Additionally, some treatments may include rhassoul clay, an antibacterial mineral that effectively and safely removes toxins and impurities from the body, reduces sebum and tightens pores.
See Features Below:
Reinforced acrylic tray 8 to 10 mm with fiberglass
Black aluminum structure, 6 mm safety glass,
6mm transparent glass panels on the front and sides, and opaque black glass on the back panel
3000W hammam steam generator
Silver aluminum column
8 full spectrum infrared emitters : 4 groups of 2 waterproof infrared (250W and 200W) i.e. 1800W in total (4 x 450W)
Stainless steel overhead shower with anti-limestone pin
Speaker with FM Radio, Bluetooth, and CD/MP3 connection
Ozone: Automatic ozone generation at the end of the session
Digital control panel with steam room control (time and temperature), lights, fan and music.
Chromotherapy with choice of colors
Stainless steel door handle
6 adjustable hydro jets
Mechanical mixer with rain function, hand shower and hydro jets
1 seat offered
Only requires a dedicated line with 16 amps - 3 x 2.5mm² cable (optional functions: hammam or infrared).
|Guarantee||2 years electronics and plumbing, 3 years heating elements, 7 years structure|
|Heating Power (in Watts)||4800|
|Operating temperature||25 - 60°C|
|door glass||6mm thick safety glass|
|Seat||1 Black polyurethane seat|
|Steam room function||Hammam with temperature regulator and steam extractor included|
|Shower||Roof with rain showerhead|
- It is essential to use softened water to guarantee the life of the steam generator (damage linked to limestone is not covered by the guarantee).
- Leave the door open between sessions to let the air circulate.
- Never use detergent, acid, acetone, or any other corrosive cleaning product. Only very hot water with liquid Marseille soap.
HYDRAULIC AND ELECTRICAL PREPARATION:
Hot water + Cold water: provide 2 shut-off valves upstream
- Water inlets to be provided preferably at about 80 cm from the ground (braided connection hoses provided).
- Pressure: from 2 to 3 BAR.
- Power：220-240V 50HZ/60HZ, electrical outlet with integrated circuit breaker supplied, single-phase connection, 16A, 3x2.5mm² cable with earth connection, location to be provided approximately 120 cm from the ground.
- Exhaust located in the axis, about 20 cm from the rear of the cabin. Drain connecting diameter: Φ40.
Total product weight: 223kg, 4 boxes:
214x54x23cm (weight: 47kg)
152x98x27cm (weight: 43kg)
208x66x9cm (weight: 54kg)
208x92x9cm (weight: 79kg)
Order shipment preparation takes 3 days. Once shipped orders usually takes 2 weeks to be delivered. These are estimations; delivery can be delayed for reasons beyond our control. You can always contact us to know the exact delivery time once you placed an order with us. Have a look at our shipping policy here.