The Ultimate Totally Freestanding 270 Awning
Finally, the 100% Australian-made Camp King Protector Series awning is available in the USA! If you're looking for the absolute best, look no further.
- 100% Free Standing. The Camp King Protector Series Awnings offers easy setup and pack down with its totally freestanding design. No more poles - for real, no poles!
- Incredible Strength - With high-profile extrusions and an incredibly sturdy 6mm bracket the Camp King Awning is going to survive those epic downpours, unexpected gusts of wind, and your nighttime shenanigans!
- Lightweight- At 53 lbs, this is among the lightest truly free-standing awnings on the market
- Hand Made, 100% Australian - Camp King Industries Protector Series Awnings are all handcrafted in Brisbane. The frame is all TIG welded and joined and the canvas is hand sewn to ensure the right fit. Aussie materials and Aussie labor to create a truly premium product.
- Tried and True - The Camp King Protector Series has seen hundreds of hours of testing to ensure it will hold up to the weather and keep you protected from the elements. For added safety, we have included anchors for securing the awning if required.
- Mounting / Installation - The Camp King Protector Series Freestanding 270 Awning can be mounted to the Camp King Roof Top Tent and the Camp King Outback Series Canopy Camper via the Camp King RTT Awning Mounts. Other Awning mounts may work, however, please reach out to ensure proper fitment prior to purchase.
Camp King Protector Series 270 Awning Quick Specs
- Weight - 53 lbs
- Fabric is marine-grade Australian made Coolibah Canvas – 275 gsm
- Awning Trusses are made of 1 x 2' (25mm x 50mm) aluminum extrusion
Brackets are .236' (6mm) laser cut and CNC bent
- Length closed - 90.5' long
- Open Size - 165' long by 157' wide
- The awning comes zippered to accept optional wall kit
- Available on US Driver and Passenger side